This week has seemed CRAZY busy. I guess it started off with having a full day last Saturday and it never stopped! Small group, cleaning, laundry, school, Bible study, church, work, working out, etc! I felt like I was away from the kids too much and I missed them like crazy!! Some days I wish I could just run away, but then when I get away for an hour or so, I am ready to be back with them and all their craziness! =) Here are a few pictures from our week ...
I was cleaning Lydia's potty one night and she said "Mommy, I wish I could clean the potty." So, I handed over the brush and said "Have at it, girl!" =) Now if only she would be so excited about scrubbing the toliet when she gets a little older!
We tried out the new US Pizza in Bryant one night and Jack Henry was so excited! He was laughing so big and cracking us all up. He is so stinking cute!
After dinner, we stopped to get our first sno-cone of the year!!
As I was taking this picture the girl called out and said their sno-cones were ready ... Lydia was ready to jump up and go get it!
Won't be long until he is trying his first sno-cone!
Yumm!
So thankful that I am able to stay home with Lydia and Jack Henry. Some days are hard (and some are REALLY hard) but all the good makes those hard days totally worth it. They are the sweetest kids and love being able to watch them grow, learn and discover new things every day.


No comments:
Post a Comment