Jack Henry got his turn to "model" the Ott Family Overalls. He looked ADORABLE in them! These overalls have been in Jeff's stepmom's family for over 30 years. All of the grandkids and now great kids have worn them. It's crazy to think that Jack Henry was SIX months younger than Lydia was when she wore them. They fit about exactly the same! Glad we got some pictures before he outgrew them! There are quite a few picture, so beware!! ;)
Little Cuties
Love his sweet little face!
Hmm ... Think he is going to be a little mischievous!
He was obsessed with the grass!! Not sure he has ever been plopped down in the grass without a blanket, so he was fascinated. Could not stop playing with it!
Most of the pictures I took (there were a TON!) were either like this ... or him playing with the grass! He loves being outside.
I could just eat him up!
Cute smile!
"Mommy, how many more pictures are you going to take?!?"
Best "standing up" picture I got.
Love his face in this picture
Check out those arm rolls!
"I think I want this piece."
I laughed so hard when I saw this picture. Looks like he is about to punch someone in the face!
Flexing ...
I have a picture of my brothers posing JUST like this, only they were A LOT older! Need to find the picture!
"Hi"
Not sure what he and Granna are talking about, but I am sure it was really important. =)
Taking a little "thumb" break ...
"Granna, what did you just put in my pocket?"
I LOVE his little hands in this picture!
Okay, Mom ... I am DONE!
Love how these turned out! Can not wait to get his and Lydia's framed and hung on the wall next to each other.

















No comments:
Post a Comment