Sunday, April 22, 2012

Our Weekend

I just have to say ... I love my life. Yes, it's crazy and there never seems to be enough hours in the day, but I LOVE it. I love being a wife and mom and everything that comes with it. My favorite time of the week is the weekend. I love having Jeff around all day and being able to hang out with him and the kids. 

Our weekend started out with Lydia's soccer game. Jack Henry and I stayed home because she had a later game (right in the middle of nap time) and it was REALLY cold! She had to be there an hour early for pictures this week and had about 30 minutes to kill before the game ... and she decided to fill that time playing tag with Cora, the other little girl on her team. Probably not the best idea. Jeff said she pooped out about half way through the game!

About to go after the ball

 Watching all the action

 Hanging out with Coach Jeff

 Guess she got a little burst of energy ... check out her tongue! I am so scared she is going to bite it off!

 After the game, they were giving sno-cones out to the players. Lydia and Cora hung out for a little while and enjoyed eating their's. They are too cute!

Lydia went to Pops and Reedee's house for the rest of the day and to spend the night. We missed her like crazy, but I don't think she missed us any! Well, maybe Jack Henry! ;) We enjoyed spending some more one-on-one time with Jack Henry. Saturday night we went out to eat with some of Jeff's family. I was so busy keeping Jack Henry fed, I didn't take a single picture. =( I have to start doing better at that!

Sunday was filled with church, naps, baby food making and playing!

 Are they not too cute?!? Jack Henry has discovered the toys on the refrigerator and loves playing with them. I am scared to let him play by himself ... don't want him to topple over on the tile floor!

 They were having a little dance party in the kitchen while I was making baby food and cookies for Lydia's soccer practice.

 Big cookies are made for sharing, right?!?

 So sweet

I love these two!

So thankful for my family and for the time that we get to spend together!

No comments: