Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Basket Fun

We have never made a big deal out of the Easter Bunny, but I still love to do Easter baskets for the kids. After we had breakfast, I brought Lydia her basket and she was so excited to see what she got!

Sweet little girl

 She was just a LITTLE bit excited about her new Kia-Lan game for the Wii!!

 She also LOVED her blue nail polish! It even matches her soccer uniform! =)

 After she opened her Easter eggs, she started passing out her candy to everyone. It was SO sweet. For a girl that LOVES her chocolate (or anything sweet!), it was a big deal. Times like these makes me feel like we are doing something right in raising her! =)

 I PROMISE, he loved his Easter basket, even if his face doesn't look like it!

 Headed straight for the Puffs.

 Lydia the little encourager!

 She could not wait to get her hands on his new books!

 Love these two!

 My baby boy!

So blessed!

Bummed I didn't get a picture of Jeff with the kiddos in the pj's. =(

No comments: