Monday, April 16, 2012

Lydia's First Soccer Game

Lydia had her first soccer game on Saturday morning. She looked adorable in her uniform and was SO excited. She woke up grinning from ear to ear!

Stopped her in the parking lot for a picture because I was scared once she got out to the fields she would be too busy for me!

 Luckily we were early, so we had some time for a few more pictures. =)

My little soccer star

 One TIRED little boy!! We decided since he slept until a little after 7, I would go to the game for a little bit before he needed to go down for a nap. So glad I could see her play some.

 #23

 Not sure what she is telling them in this picture! ;)

 "Pass it to me!"

 Kicking the ball in

 There they go!

 Hustling

After the game, they each get a sticker for different things. Lydia's sticker this week was "Most Christ-like". Love how they pray before the game and have devotions at practice.

No comments: