Lydia wanted me to take her to soccer practice, and I was so excited!! She always wants Daddy to take her places, so I was one happy momma! I love that she's a "Daddy's Girl", but think I get jealous sometimes! ;)
Waiting on practice to start
Dribbling Drill
I love that they have devotions, prayer and learn memory verses during their practices and games!
Lydia and her new friend, Cora! They are the only girls on the team and have really hit it off. They are too cute!
Partners
At the end of their practice, they all lined up with their ball and kicked the ball at the same time. It was so cute watching them all try to score!
Just had to throw these in ... While Lydia is a "Daddy's Girl", I am thinking Jack Henry is going to be a "Momma's Boy" ... and I love it!
We still struggle some days to make it from his morning nap until his afternoon nap ... and this was one of those days. Luckily Jeff's mom was here so I was able to get in some good cuddle time with my baby boy. I love this time ...
Check out his bed head!!

No comments:
Post a Comment