Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Back Together Again

I had a wonderful time while I was in Michigan, but missed Jeff and Lydia like crazy! This is the longest I've ever been away from either one of them! Lydia had a blast playing with Jeff, Mimi and Papa ... not sure she missed me too much! =) She did keep saying "Momma" over and over again when I met them for lunch on Sunday! So ... maybe she missed me just a little bit!

Reunited at last!! =) After our crazy drive home with all the rain and storms, I wasn't sure when we were going to get back home! So glad I was able to get back home on Sunday like I had told her!

LOVE these 2!!

I got Lydia a lil gift while I was away ...

New fruit that she can cut in half!!

She LOVES it and is getting really good at doing it!

Good thing it's not a real knife! =)

I'm sure it was good for both of us to have a little break from each other, but I'm so thankful to be back home!! Love being with her all day!!

No comments: