My niece Eden came over to play last week while her mommy went to visit a friend that just had a baby and the girls had SO much fun playing together! I love watching them interact with each other. One of their favorite things to do is to walk or run in a circle. Seems like wherever they are, they find a circle they can go in and will do it over and over and over again. It's so funny ... they do it at Granna's, at our house, Leanne and Michael's, and even did it at Jeff's mom and stepdad's at Lydia's birthday party! Last week it was almost like they were playing "Follow the Leader".
They are too stinkin' cute!
Lydia would jump and then Eden would jump.
I didn't get a good picture of Eden being the leader ... they were too quick! They took turns though!
Here they are both playing in the princess tent!
Are they not too cute?!? They love to hug each other!
Here they were discussing their pretty necklaces and bracelets! Can you tell they were deep in thought and conversation? =)
I am so thankful that we have family close by and that Lydia will get to grow up close to Eden! They have a lot of fun playing together and I pray that they can stay close as they get older.
Lydia was WORN out after playing! As you can see, they played really hard!
2 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!!! Those pictures are so cute. I for sure have to get the one of them kissing. I can never seem to get the camera to click at the right moment. I love it. The girls always have a blast together and we enjoyed having Lydia yesterday. We are always available if you need us to watch her. I too hope they remain close through all the years. Thanks for watching her for me. Love ya.
Oh my goodness!!!! Those two are too cute! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment