Friday, May 21, 2010

Random

Here are some random pictures of Lydia from the past week. We've had a pretty quiet week at home, which has been nice. Lydia's been a little fussier than normal this week, and we think we figured out why. She's been putting her fingers in her mouth A LOT this week, and tonight I felt around and felt that one of her 2 year molars has started to come through. I know it has to hurt! Hopefully she'll get some relief soon!

She is such a sweetie!

When I saw this picture it almost made me cry! I can't believe how big she has gotten lately!

After playing HARD in her bed one afternoon for 2 1/2 hours, she FINALLY passed out! I couldn't pass up the opportunity for a picture!

Decided to lay down in the floor and fuss a little!

Peek-a-Boo!

One of her favorite things to do ... Read!!

CHEESE!

We love this little girl SO much! She is such a blessing to us!

No comments: