While I was in Michigan, Lydia went to a birthday party for Lily! I think she had a blast!! She's been talking about it ever since I got home!
The sweet birthday girl (in pink w/ pink bow) surrounded by all her presents!
Yumm! Hot dogs, Cheetos and cake!
I'm sure Lydia had a blast playing on this tricycle!
Ahh ... Juice!
Jeff said she wouldn't hit the pinata ... Just stood there and watched everyone else!
She did however enjoy what was inside the pinata!
Helping Lily open her gifts!
I can't believe how bit my baby girls is getting!! She is growing up way too fast!
This picture is for me to look back on and see just how much her hair has grown! It's getting so thick and is getting pretty long! It's taken forever for it to grow, but seems like it's coming in like crazy now! I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment