Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fun With Sidewalk Chalk

Here are a few pictures of Lydia playing with her new sidewalk chalk. She had SO much fun and I have a feeling we will be spending MANY hours outside playing with this stuff! I had a blast watching her!

Lining up the chalk ...


Spelling/Writing her name!

She is one flexible little girl!

Does this stuff work on my legs?!?

"Hi, Mommy"


Checking out the bottom of her feet ...

She was filthy by the time we got done!


Needless to say, I carried her straight from the sidewalk and her right in the bathtub! Thank goodness it all washed off!

2 comments:

Mike & Leanne said...

Love the pictures of Lydia enjoying her sidewalk chalk. Eden enjoyed it last year and now really loves it this year. Maybe they can draw together soon. I'm loving her hair by the way. The ponytail is AWESOME!!!!

Ashley said...

I love the 6th picture the best but they are all so darn cute!! And how great that she is spelling her name. That is not an easy name, either. Well, not as easy as A-V-A. Ha! Love the video!!