
My youngest brother, Craig and his girlfriend, Tiffany, both graduated from Harding on Saturday. I am so proud and excited for them! ( I didn't have any pictures of them from graduation, things were a little CRAZY afterwards!)

Mom and Craig ... What an exciting day!

Me with Michael and Craig
When I saw this picture I felt like I was REALLY short!

Leanne, Michael, me, and Craig
We missed having Jeff (who was home with Lydia!) and Matt and Beth there with us!

Craig and Grandmother
Craig - I am so proud of you and can not wait to see what God does in your life. I know that He has big plans for you! We are praying for you as you start this new journey in life! You are the bestest baby brother I've ever had and we love you SO much! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment