Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Surprise!

Reedee came and picked Lydia up a few weeks ago to go on a surprise adventure. It was the first time that Lydia has gone some where with out me having a clue where she was going! She's growing up! =)

She took her to "The Painted Pig" up in the Heights to paint a plate for me for Mother's Day!!

She did such a GREAT job on it!

I can not wait until we get moved into our new house (more on that coming SOON!!) and I can get a stand and put it in the kitchen!!

She's getting so big!!

This is what she did!! I put a completed picture a couple of posts ago ... I LOVE it! Thanks again, Reedee! I know that Lydia had a blast with you and I can't stop looking at my present! Love you!

No comments: