Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 34 Weeks
Size of baby: Almost 18 inches head to toe and a little over 4 3/4 pounds (the size of an cantaloupe)
Maternity Clothes: Wearing maternity pants because they are so much more comfortable! Mostly maternity shirts but some regular. Able to wear some of my spring/summer dresses from last year!
Gender: A baby BOY, Jack Henry
Movement: He is a very active little boy! I feel him moving ALL the time. I love love trying to guess what body part I am feeling. At lunch today, he had the hiccups so hard that Jeff could see my belly moving from across the table!
Sleep: Waking up every hour or so to roll over and/or use the bathroom. I can usually go back to sleep, but sometimes it's a while before I do. Makes for a long night ... and an early morning!
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly (actually sleeping period!) and having energy.
Cravings: Salads and fresh fruit! So glad that all my favorite fruits are in season now ... watermelon, cantaloupe, strawberries, etc!
Symptoms: Just normal pregnancy stuff ... Trouble bending over, painting my toe nails, indigestion, etc. I also can hardly give Lydia a bath anymore. =( Thankfully Jeff does it most of the time! Still tired, but thankfully nothing I can not handle.
Best Moment this week: The girls in my Bunko group surprised me with a baby shower Monday night! Jack Henry got some really cute stuff! I can not wait to see him use it! =)
I've officially made it further along than I did with Lydia! I go to the doctor tomorrow, so hopefully everything looks good. I am really excited for him to get here, but want him to stay just a little longer! =) I'm so thankful that this pregnancy has been smooth and that I have really felt pretty good.
No comments:
Post a Comment