Friday, Lydia and I headed over to Mimi's house to spend the day! We had so much fun and it was a nice break for both of us. We've missed Jeff being home with us, so it was nice to spend it with someone else! =)
Can you tell she was excited?!?
Little stinker! ;) She was waiting on Mimi to blow up her beach ball to go out and play in the water. I didn't get any pictures from our morning outside, but she had a blast playing with Mimi.
After nap ... it was time for more fun outside!!
Waiting on Mimi to get all set up!
Showing Mimi all her tricks with the beach ball. She was so funny to watch!
Little wet girl!
Eating a little snack before bubble time!
Check out those curls!! I can't get over her her hair curls up!
I seriously think she could spend ALL day outside if we would let her. Even in the 98* temperatures, she just wanted to play, play, and play some more!
Daddy and Papa came home and we went to Chick-Fil-A for a little dinner ...
and of course ICE CREAM! =)
She was being SO silly!
This little girl brings SO much joy into our lives. It's hard to believe that in just a few short weeks, we will have 2 kids ... don't know how much heart won't burst!! =)




No comments:
Post a Comment