Saturday night, we got together with Jeff's dad's side of the family to celebrate his Memaw's 87th birthday! It was so fun to get together with everyone and celebrate.
Memaw and her YUMMY birthday cake! Chocolate on chocolate ... and then we had chocolate ice cream to go with it! Lydia and I were both in heaven! Hah!
Lydia and Heidi helping Memaw blow out her candles.
Tried to get a cute picture of both the girls looking at the camera ... but it didn't happen. Lydia was keeping her eye on Pops! I'm sure he was about to get her or something! ;)
All of the boys with Memaw!!
Just a little side note ... Lydia was so cute with Brody (or Baby Brody as she has been calling him!). I was holding him at one point and she walked up and said "Mommy, what are you doing??" and in my head I thought ... here we go!! But she came over and hugged him when he started fussing a little and then started counting his toes! It was adorable. A little bit later she started to bringing him toys to "play with". Gave me a little glimpse of how she hopefully will be with Jack Henry!
And all of the girls!
We have been blessed with such a BIG wonderful family!! Wish we could all get together more often and see each other, but thankful for the times we get to spend together.


No comments:
Post a Comment