It has been SO hot here lately. Yesterday we made it to 98* or 99* here at the house. That is WAY too hot for the first week of June. Poor Lydia has been wanting to go outside and play SO bad, but it's almost too hot to be out there. Last night, at about 7:20 we went out for maybe 15-20 minutes and she came in dripping sweat and this is what she did ...
Is that not too funny? The air was running and she was laying under the ceiling fan and was NOT moving!
She wanted Daddy to get her a wet wash cloth to put on her head (because that helps EVERYTHING undoubtedly) and then wanted Jeff to lay down just like she was. Are they not too cute?!?
Well, this afternoon some clouds rolled in and the temperature started dropping ... which was AWESOME! So, after dinner, Lydia and I went outside to play. It was still 87*, but it felt SO nice compared to 97* plus!
She was so glad we were able to stay outside for more than 15 minutes! She rode her tricycle up and down the sidewalk for the longest time and didn't hardly break a sweat! Then it was time to move on to bubbles!
After I got tired and out of breath from blowing bubbles ... she moved on to the bubble machine! This thing has been a life saver in the later part of my pregnancy! Don't have near the air I used to!
She finally broke a sweat ... and needed a little water break! This water bottle is the perfect size for her! She looks so big drinking out of it ... and I think she felt like such a big girl!
Goofy little girl!
Taking a little beak from riding!
Finally, she decided she needed to sit in my chair for a little while. Guess we need to find her a chair of her own! I asked her where I needed to sit and she said on the ground!
I love this girl so much!




No comments:
Post a Comment