Thursday, June 16, 2011

Finally Busted Out The Pool

We finally busted out our inflatable pool! With all the hot weather, I am kind of surprised it took us so long! Then again ... I was not going to get it out until I found an electric pump to blow it up! Last year I used a hand pump and said I would NEVER do that again!

She was SO ready to get in! I had forgotten how long it took to fill it up, but thankfully she was very patient and waited until there was enough water to get in.

 She loves to fill up buckets and cups with water. She spends most of her time in the bathtub doing this!

 She also loved her "egg". She was splashing and slinging water every where and having a blast.

 Little hoarder?!?

 Love this little girl!


 Helping to keep me cool! Thankfully it was a little overcast today and there was a breeze, so that helped a little.

Watching her play in the water made me wish I had bought a maternity swimsuit! She had a blast and I see many more days of playing in the pool this summer!

No comments: