After Lydia kicked me out of my chair while we were outside Sunday night, I decided that I should get her a chair of her own! =) Target had some on sale this week that were SUPER cute and we could not pass it up! It's pink and looks like a bunny!
She was so excited to have her own chair to "take a rest" in while playing outside!
She needed a rest after riding her tricycle out in the heat!
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Lydia spent Tuesday and Wednesday with Jeff's mom while I went to a funeral for my great uncle in Searcy this week. She had the best time and made her first trip of the summer to the pool! She had a blast and looked so cute!
Obviously staying pretty dry ... =)
She looks so little in this picture! I can not wait to go and watch her in the pool!




No comments:
Post a Comment