I can not believe my baby boy is 3 months old already!! The time has FLOWN by. I know everyone says that with the second one it goes by even faster, but man! I had no idea it would go by this quickly. His little personality is really starting to come out and I love watching him change every day!
He is ...
*Smiling ALL the time!!
*Trying really hard to laugh. He has had 1 really good belly laugh and it was the most adorable thing I have ever heard!! Can not wait for him to do it again! =)
*Taking in everything that is going on around him.
*Sleeping through the night!! We normally feed him between 8:30 and 9:30 and he sleeps until 7 or later the next morning. It is AWESOME!
*Wearing mostly 3-6 month clothes (which has has been for a while!) and size 3 diapers.
*He still weighs right around 15 pounds. I don't think he has gained much weight since his 2 month check-up several weeks ago. He does seem like he has gotten longer.
*He loves playing with Lydia. I can not wait for them to really play together. She LOVES doing stuff with him. Just pray that she continues to want to as he gets older.
*A very happy baby for the most part. The only time he really cries is when he is sleepy or hungry ... and in the car. =(
*He HATES his car seat. =( This makes for very long trips ... even across town! Praying this changes soon!
*Loves looking at himself in the mirror. Jeff discovered that this makes him smile and calms him down when he is really upset!
He is such a blessing to our family and we are so thankful for him!!
No comments:
Post a Comment