We had the best time in Alabama! Saturday we went and checked out the church where the wedding will be and also the place where the reception will be. I am so excited for Craig and Tiffany and can not wait for them to start their new life together! After a little shopping, it was time to get ready for Tiffany's lingerie shower!
Me with Tiffany and her sister Melissa
So excited to have yet another sister!! God has blessed me some awesome sister-in-laws! So thankful!
We had so much fun at the shower ... a lot of fun games, wonderful food and tons of laughter! Thanks Granna for watching Jack Henry and giving me a night out with the girls!
Tiffany and Jack Henry in their matching Polo outfits =)
Jack Henry with Uncle Craig and Aunt Tiffy
All of the family at a tea for Tiffany Sunday afternoon. Poor Jack Henry was the only guy there ... but I think he kind of liked it! He is such a little flirt! ;)
He was having so much fun that he passed out and took a little nap! ;)
Then he woke up to have some more fun!
Love this sweet boy!
The car ride home was a little more stressful than the car ride down, but we survived!! I fed him around 7:30 and he slept until we got home at 11:45! Praying that he will like the car a little bit better when we make the trip in January for the wedding!
Lydia was SO excited when she woke up Monday morning and we were there!! She gave me a big hug and then of course asked where Jack Henry was and said "I want to see my little buddy"!!
She LOVES him so much and it is seriously one of the sweetest things that I have ever seen! Not sure she will let him out of her sight for a long time! ;) She did however have a wonderful time with her Daddy. I know she enjoyed that one-on-one time with him!

No comments:
Post a Comment