Lydia all dressed up and ready to go to her school party and parade!
Refusing to look at the camera ...
Jack Henry decided to wake up so he could watch the parade.
Lydia's class rounding the corner. I am sad I didn't get a better picture. =(
We decided to get the kids Halloween treats instead of buying candy. Lydia was so excited when I told her we had a treat for her.
Lydia and her goodies ... books, coloring book and stickers!
Jack Henry with his goodies ... blocks and a fun little Halloween book.
I think he liked his book! ;)
Love!
Not sure who enjoys the blocks more ... Jack Henry or Lydia! ;)
Our little creation ... Boonana pops! =)
So glad Lydia was able to get another year out of her this Halloween dress. Not sure it will fit next year ... but we will try! ;)
Daddy and his little munchkins!
Love these guys!
Can not believe that Halloween has come and gone and now it's time for Thanksgiving and Christmas!! Stay tuned for a fun little photo shoot with our little pumpkin!
No comments:
Post a Comment