Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Weekend Fun

Behind ... yet again! I get my pictures loaded, and then can't find time to come back and add words to my blog!! I'll get with it one of these days! =)

We had a pretty lazy Saturday last week and it was SO nice!! Our day consisted of ...

Football! Jack Henry in his ASU Indians shirt that we bought for Lydia when she was a baby! I need to find a picture of her wearing it! So glad he is able to wear it and cheer on ASU, even if they aren't the Indians anymore!

Baking! Lydia helped me make Mexican cornbread to go with our white chicken chili! She is such a good little helper in the kitchen.

Playing!! Lydia and Jeff played Chutes and Ladders ...

And Jack Henry played on his little play mat. He is starting to really play and it's so much fun to watch him.

Jack Henry also joined us at the table for the first time. I don't think he really knew what to think about it! Hah! He was probably thinking, "So, this is what y'all have been hiding from me! When do I get to eat the real stuff?!?" =)

No comments: