Lydia and I were going to make some super cute candy corn cupcakes, but when I got in the kitchen I realized I did not have a cake mix. =( Luckily I had stuff to make some cookies on a stick, so we were still able to cook. =)
Watching the batter go 'round and 'round!
Just a little preface to this picture ... Before we even started the cookies, she kept telling me she wanted to taste them. I kept telling her that she could, but they needed to cook first. Well, I captured this face just to show that things are not so happy at our house!!
Just keepin' it real! ;)
Thankfully she got over it pretty fast and wanted to help me again! =)
She can go from mad/upset to happy in no time!
Such a sweet little helper!
FINALLY enjoying the beater.
Jack Henry woke up while the cookies were baking and she wanted to sit on the floor and finish eating the left over batter by him. She probably would have shared with him if I had let her.
After dinner, it was time to decorate cookies with Daddy!
She loved this part!
But this part was her favorite ... Ready to take a bite!
Sweet baby girl!
I thought that her and Jeff were decorating a cookie for me too, but when I got off of the phone with my sister-in-law, Beth, al the decorated cookies were gone! They informed me that I could just decorate my own! Nice, huh?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment