Friday, October 21, 2011

Lydia's First Field Trip

Lydia had her first field trip to Motley's Pumpkin Patch with her school. It was also Jack Henry's first trip to the pumpkin patch! We had so much fun and so glad we were all able to go together. The weather was PERFECT and everyone had a great time.

Her favorite place to ride ... Daddy's shoulders!

Lydia's class ... Carson (who she talks about all the time!!), Erin, Michael, Lydia and Mrs. Joyce

The first thing we did when we got to the pumpkin patch was watch the pig races. The kids LOVED this part.

One of Lydia's favorite things was the baby animals. I was surprised she got so close and let them eat out of her hands. She was so cute with all of them.

Waiting in line for the cow train. Poor girl didn't feel very good, but felt well enough to have a good time.

In her cow car!

Look at that smile!!

This is how Jack Henry spent most of the morning ... passed out!! He slept through kids screaming and laughing, going over bumps and rocks in the stroller, tractors and cow trains! I was shocked! We had to wake him up to eat and then he was too distracted to eat!

Of course, Lydia loved this part too!! They had a huge pile of hay with slides and tunnels. She was in heaven!

Carefully picking out her pumpkin.

The best picture we got with her pumpkin.

Daddy and the little guy!! Love his face in this one ... he is just chillin'!

Love these guys!

On the way out, we had to stop by the animals to tell them bye!

I didn't get a picture of Lydia and Jack Henry together, which I am bummed about! Lydia was worn out and not in the mood for a picture. Hopefully I can get some sort of fall picture of the two of them soon!

No comments: