Sunday, October 23, 2011

Our Week

I LOVE being able to stay at home with Lydia and Jack Henry. I feel so blessed that I can watch them grow up and see them learn and discover new things daily. There are days that are hard and very trying, but one little kiss or smile makes all of the hard times worth it. Here are a few pictures from our week ...

Lydia and Jack Henry before school on Tuesday. She loves to hold him in and love on him.

Jack Henry and I watching the ASU game on TV Tuesday night. This boy LOVES watching some football!

Painting a rainbow pumpkin

One of my favorite things to see! Love how much Lydia loves to read and Jack Henry seems to enjoy it too!

Lydia joining Jack Henry for a little tummy time outside.

Getting a little fresh air ... it was a little chilly, but loved the sunshine.

Umm ... child labor?!? ;)

Love these guys

Jack Henry has started to smile all of the time. It is the sweetest thing. I can not seem to catch a good one on camera, though.

Reading with Jack Henry

Big sis decided she wanted to read with us.

Watching the Cardinals beat the Rangers!!

No comments: