Saturday, April 28, 2012

French Fries & Lunch Dates

While we were at lunch the other day, Jack Henry got his first taste of french fries! He was eying them like crazy, and I didn't figure it would hurt anything, so I gave him a bite ...


Hmm ... What is this thing?

I guess I'll give it a try ...

Wonder if I can reach that BIG piece??

So close ...
Look at the determination on his little face! 

Ahh ... Success! =) 


I think one of the things I might miss most about Lydia going to school on Tuesday and Thursday are the lunch dates we get to go on with Jeff. Yes, we can still go and meet him, but there was something special about picking her up and getting to hear all about her day at school while we had lunch together. Hopefully I can keep her entertained enough she can tell Jeff all about our mornings at home (or whatever adventure we go on!)


Are they not too cute? She always wants to sit by her Daddy! She loved sharing her piece of pie with him.

Maybe one day this little guy will want to sit by my. =)

1 comment:

lenie said...

i really love watching your family photos. you are lucky to have that kind of children :)