How Far Along: 20 Weeks
Size of baby: about 6 1/2 inches from head to bottom and 10 inches head to toe (the size of a banana or small cantelope) and about 10 1/2 ounces
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 10 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Wearing maternity jeans because they are so much more comfortable! Some maternity shirts but some regular.
Gender: Can't wait to find out! Hopefully TOMORROW!!
Movement: Starting to feel movement a lot more often! Love all those little pokes! They are not strong ... but still love the reminder that there is a living baby inside of me!
Sleep: I'm sleeping better than I was. Have to get up several times a night to use the bathroom. =(
What I miss: Nothing really ...
Cravings: No real cravings yet. Not really wanting many sweets ... which is unusual for me!
Symptoms: Tiredness and indigestion at night. Tums have become my best friend! I have also been SO hungry lately. I guess it's because the baby is growing so fast! Best Moment this week: Feeling a lot more movement!
I can't believe that I am halfway through this pregnancy! We are SO excited to find out tomorrow whether Lydia is getting a little brother or sister! So far, she says she wants a little sister, but I'm sure she will be happy either way ... and so will we! All we want is a healthy happy baby!

No comments:
Post a Comment