Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Trip To The Zoo

 Lydia and I took advantage of a beautiful spring day and headed to the zoo this morning!! The weather was PERFECT and we had a great time!

 Lydia loved watching the fish swim around! She kept asking me if she could hold them! =)

 I bought her some fish food to feed the fish. She was fascinated watching them swim up and eat all the food.

 L-O-V-E the giraffes!

 Me and my girl!

 Lydia posing with the lions in the background. She had her eye on something ... not sure what though!

 Us with the giraffes.

I think her favorite today was the bears. Thankfully we were able to see several out walking around. She got so excited when I asked her if she wanted to walk over and see them!

We bought a pass to the zoo back in September and have only used it a couple of times ... but I have a feeling this spring and summer we will be making a lot of trips to the zoo! I love being able to go and not feel like we have to stay all day to get our moneys worth out of it!

No comments: