Monday, March 21, 2011

I LOVE Bubbles!

 This girl LOVES her some bubbles!! I've decided that I am going to keep up with how many bottles we go through this spring/summer. We opened this bottle last Thursday and we've almost used it all up!

 This is what face I get when I tell her to smile and show me her teeth! Such a goofy girl ... but I love her!

 Running around after the bubbles.

 She is too funny while running after them. She says "I love bubbles" and "Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles!"

 "I didn't catch any!"

 "AHHH!!"

 I've started working at a local cafe/restaurant on Friday's and Jeff works from home so he can stay with Lydia. It's been a great break for all of us! I enjoy the time away and LOVE being able to cook and bake and Lydia and Jeff love their Daddy/Daughter time! She was so excited to go out after lunch and play with chalk before her nap!

 Looks like they are dancing!! =)

This girl can JUMP! It's amazing how high and far she can jump! Future track star maybe?!?

I am so glad we are able to get out and enjoy the weather! We've been taking walks in the morning and at night and it's been so nice. Trying to get in as much exercise as I can before I'm not able to! The weather has been perfect and the fresh air has been so nice.

No comments: