How Far Along: 23 Weeks
Size of baby: more than 11 inches head to toe and just over 1 pound (about as much as a large mango)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 15 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Wearing maternity pants because they are so much more comfortable! Mostly maternity shirts but some regular. Able to wear a lot of my spring/summer dresses from last year!
Gender: A baby BOY, Jack Henry
Movement: Feeling a lot of movement! He seems a lot more active than Lydia did. He moves around all the time and I love it!
Sleep: I'm sleeping better than I was. Have to get up several times a night to use the bathroom. =( I've been walking more lately, trying to go at least once a day, if not twice and that really seems to be helping me sleep better.
What I miss: Nothing really ...
Cravings: Salads
Symptoms: Just normal pregnancy stuff ... Trouble bending over, painting my toe nails, indigestion, etc.
Best Moment this week: Feeling him move around and actually seeing my belly move! It blows my mind every time! One night this week I woke up and had my hand on my belly, and he kicked or elbowed me so hard I thought he was going to come right on through! It was crazy!

No comments:
Post a Comment