Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 21 Weeks
Size of baby: about 10 1/2 inches head to toe (the size of a carrot) and about 3/4 of a pound
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 12 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Wearing maternity jeans because they are so much more comfortable! Mostly maternity shirts but some regular.
Gender: A baby BOY!!
Movement: Feeling a lot of movement!
Sleep: I'm sleeping better than I was. Have to get up several times a night to use the bathroom. =(
What I miss: Nothing really ...
Cravings: No real cravings yet. Not really wanting many sweets ... which is unusual for me!
Symptoms: Tiredness and indigestion at night. Tums have become my best friend ... and so have naps, even though I do not get them very often!
Best Moment this week: Finding out we are having a little boy!
We got out and did some shopping at a local consignment sale that we go to every year and bought some stuff for our new little baby! It was so weird looking at all the blue and brown, but LOVED it!! Lydia has also been talking a lot more about her baby brother. It's so sweet. Yesterday we were cuddling on the couch and she said "Mommy, this is how I'm going to hold my baby brother"! Is that not too sweet! And then she told me that he was going to need a blankie. Guess we'll be shopping for one soon! She's going to be the best big sister!
No comments:
Post a Comment