First off, let me say that I LOVE being able to stay home with Lydia every day. Some days are stressful and I just want to run away, but all it takes is a hug, smile, kiss, or "I love you Mommy" to make it all better. When I do get a chance to "get away", I am always more than ready to get back home to her!
The other day I was feeling really overwhelmed by all of the house work that seems to never end! I'm sure other mom's feel this way, but I feel like I can never "catch up". I'm so thankful for a husband that helps out in so many ways around the house ... laundry, dishes, cleaning, taking care of Lydia, etc ... but even with his help it seems like there is always something that needs to be done!
Feel like we get all the laundry done and caught up ... and then I look in the laundry basket and there are more dirty clothes!
We washed dishes after dinner one night and by the time I turned around, there was another plate in the sink to be washed! And we have a dishwasher! =)
And the grocery shopping ... I can NEVER get home with everything I need, even with a list.
But like I said, this little smile makes all the laundry, dishes, and grocery shopping worth it! Love her so much!

No comments:
Post a Comment