Poor Lydia got up close and personal with the street for the first time. =( We had gone for a walk and she wanted out to walk, so we took her out of her stroller towards the end. We were almost home and she got running and tripped over her flip-flop. Jeff went and picked her up and she almost immediately said she wanted down to walk ... and then she saw the blood and really lost it. =(
Thankfully she caught herself before her face hit, which was good. Her little knees took the brunt of the fall. She did so good in letting us get it all cleaned up, medicine on and Dora bandaids put on. We spent a while on the couch cuddling and watching Dora, which I loved!
Then we gave her a little ice cream which of course made it all better! =)
The morning after ... Looks pretty painful to me!
Before we left for church she said "I tell my teachers I have bandaids" as she pulled her dress up. It was too cute! First thing she said to her teacher when we walked in was "I have bandaids" and when her teacher asked her what happened she said "I fell down in the street and got boo boo." =) I'm sure that this is the first of many boo boos this summer!


No comments:
Post a Comment