Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Family!

I feel so blessed to have the family that I have (both biologically and married into!). I love my family and love to spend time with them. Any chance we get, we try to spend time together and it's so much fun! No matter what we are doing, it's fun to just be together! Jeff and I feel so blessed to have the support system that we do and would not be where we are with out it.

My siblings ... minus my baby brother. =( Wish you could have been with us Craig! We had a fun date night out without the kids! Thanks Granna and GiGi for watching them!!

Growing up with 3 brothers, I always wished that I had a sister. I never thought that one day I could have some! So thankful for my sister-in-laws!

Grandmother and Brisco! Not sure who is having more fun!!

Yummy chocolate sprinkled covered donuts!!

Uncle Craig and Lydia talking to Tiffany on Skype. Lydia LOVED getting to talk to Tiffany and actually see her while she was talking! It was adorable watching her!

Uncle Craig holding Brisco for the first time!

Brisco eating one of his first bites of rice cereal! He did so good with it and slept GREAT after he had a full belly!! I wish I would have got a picture of the crowd watching him eat!

Eden and Lydia drawing on PawPaw's iPad. They LOVED doing this! Trying to convince Jeff that Lydia needs one of these! Hah! So far it's not working!!

Lydia and Aunt Leanne playing together!

Eden and Mary Evelyn! Two sweet girls!

My cousin, Amy and her sweet little girl, Ava!

4 Generations!

Well ... I think that might conclude my Searcy Trip posts! Hopefully it wasn't too overwhelming!

No comments: