Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Reading and Painting

Lydia LOVES to read and paint. I found it quite humorous that as I was going through pictures from our trip to Searcy that there were SO many of her being read to. I think everyone got in on the reading!! I love that she is a little reader and hope that she stays that way! Painting is another activity that she could do daily and never get bored with it!!

Uncle Matt reading "Hop on Pop" with Brisco, Lydia and Eden!

Grandmother and Lydia listening to "I Love You, Stinky Face", one of Lydia's FAVORITES right now!

Granna and Lydia getting in some reading time early one morning.

Aunt Beth reading to Lydia and Brisco.

Uncle Mike, Eden and Lydia getting in on some "I Love You, Stinky Face" action!

Lydia and Brisco reading together!! Is this not the cutest picture?!?!

Our blue-eyed little girl!

Eden painting a birthday card for Uncle Matt!

Lydia working on Uncle Matt's birthday card!

Gigi and Lydia painting one afternoon.

No comments: