Monday, August 2, 2010

Potty Training Prep!

I decided instead of giving Lydia M&M's when she went potty, that I would make her a "Potty Prize Box" that she could pick prizes out of! We got out Saturday and picked up all sorts of fun goodies to put in the box! I'm sure I was more excited about it than she was! Hah!

After she went to bed Saturday night, I got to working! I wanted to be done before Sunday morning so she would have a day to look at the box and hopefully get excited about going potty!

Painting her box brought back memories of when I painted the letters for her room before she was born! I finally used up the rest of the brown paint ... it only took me 2 1/2 years! Hah!

I was pretty pleased with the end results! I still need practice with using stencils, but maybe I'll get it one day! Hah!

So here it is ... Coloring Books, Necklaces, Bracelets, Teddy Grahams, Crazy Straws, Fruit Snacks, Fruit Straws, Princess Flash Cards, Crayons, Stickers ... and of course M&M's!!

Ready or not ... We're on the next big adventure ... POTTY TRAINING!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Super cute box! They have these dot sponges on wodden sticks that are MUCH easier to use than stencils and make perfect circles. I got them at Hobby Lobby. Try those and you will love them!