Lydia has never been a fan of dogs. She will warm up to them a little bit if she's been around them for a while, but never really wants anything to do with them. Well ... she LOVES Gordie! The last person she wanted to kiss goodnight was Gordie and he would wake up asking to play with him and would look for him as soon as she got down stairs! It was adorable!!
Posing with Gordie!
One of her favorite things to do with Gordie ... give him his treats! She made him work for them! She would ask him to "turn around", "lay down", "roll over" and more!
Eden and Gordie!
I'm sure after almost 2 weeks of having little girls chase him around the house, he was happy to get back in the car to head home! He is the sweetest dog I've ever been around. NEVER barks and lets the girls love and kiss on him whenever they want!! I know Lydia can't wait to see him again! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment