Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sticker Fun

Lydia had so much fun playing with stickers at the library a few weeks ago, I thought we would try and see if they would entertain her while waiting on our pizza last weekend.

IT WORKED!! She had so much fun playing with the stickers!

They were a little hard to get off the sheet, so she asked Daddy for some help.

She loved the Curious George stickers she got at Brailey's birthday party!

After she had put all the stickers on the page that she wanted, she wanted to color the paper also! Such a little artist! =)

After she had her pizza, she wanted to drink Jeff's water and eat his ice. It's her new fascination!! She's so cute when she eats the ice! I wish I could get a picture of her face right when the ice hits her tongue! It's adorable!!

She loves her Daddy!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

We are in the stickers phase too! Love it. What a sweet daddy he is.