Friday, March 18, 2011

It's Official!!

Well ... We officially have a name for our baby boy!

Jack Henry Hall


Jeff's dad's name is Henry and we wanted to use a family name ... and the name Jack is one of my favorites and I LOVE the way the two go together! Love being able to call him something other than "baby boy" or "little bit" or "him"! Also love to hear Lydia say his name. It is one of the sweetest things I've ever heard! I need to get a video of her saying it! Melts my heart every time!

Speaking of Jack Henry, he is SO active! I don't remember Lydia being so active!! I love feeling him moving around! I'm starting to be able to feel him from the outside too, which is totally crazy to me! One night I was sitting with my hand on my tummy, and my hand literally jumped!! Since I had Lydia so early, I did not get to experience the BIG kicks and movements that come later on in pregnancy. Guess he is making up for it! =)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Love the name!! Sounds like he might add some rowdyness to your house :)