Tuesday, June 5, 2012

11 Months Old

I'm not sure where the time has gone ... but this little guy is ELEVEN months old!!

His sweet smile and personality lights up a room! I'm not sure I've ever been around a baby that is as happy as he is. The only time he isn't happy is 1) When he is hungry. 2) When he is VERY tired. 3) When you lay him down to change his diaper. Who would blame him! =)

 We finally moved him into his "Big Boy" carseat. He was fine on the weight limit of his baby carrier, but he was getting really close (if not maxed out) on the height. He looks so big in it!

 Our early riser! He sleeps REALLY good, but boy, he likes to wake up early! Some mornings are worse than others (like before 6:00!), but most mornings it's around 6:30. I know it's not bad since he goes to bed @ 7:00, but we don't go to bed that early and never can seem to get in bed at a decent time! At least he wakes up happy!

 Here lately he's been falling asleep after his early afternoon bottle. It's the sweetest thing ever! Love holding him and snuggling while he is sleeping. 

 He finally held his bottle on his own. Thought we were on to something, but it was just a one time thing! Not sure if I wasn't doing it right or fast enough, but he took charge! Since then, we've done just fine and he just chills!

 New game ... Peek-A-Boo!

 He finally started crawling with his belly off the floor! He was slow at first, but now he can flat MOVE! Love hearing the sound of him going across tile or hardwood floors. Pitter Patter Pitter Patter!

 Check out that smile!! =)

 This boy is into all sorts of stuff these days (Post on that coming up soon!). He loves to explore see what all he can find and discover.

 I am loving his hair! It still looks like it's going to be pretty light and maybe have some curls in it. It's really corse and thick in the back.

The past 11 months have flown by! Jack Henry has brought so much joy into our family. I can't believe that in 1 month we will be celebrating his 1st Birthday. We love watching his personality develop and change daily.

No comments: