Life right now is a little crazy. Jeff is on deadline at work, which means LOTS of time of just me and the kids hanging out. I try not to complain, because I am lucky enough to have my husband home most nights throughout the year. I've been trying to keep us busy so we don't miss daddy too much, but some times it just doesn't work! We are ready for the next few weeks to be over so life can get back to "normal".
Out for a walk one morning before lunch.
Jack Henry's first art project! He made birthday cards for Aunt Tiffy and Aunt Beth! As you can tell, he is using his left hand. Trying not to encourage him one way or another. Not sure what the best thing to do is!
Lydia working on her birthday cards. She LOVES making cards for people.
This picture is from dinner one night ...
As you can see, it was a ROUGH night. Thankfully we made it and I had both kids fed, bathed and in bed by 7:15. Both kids were asleep before 7:30!
Lydia swinging on Mimi and Papa's hammock
Love this picture!! Jack Henry has the silliest look on his face, but I love it any ways!
Passed out on the way home right after starting to read "Good Night, Gorilla". This was RIGHT after she got done telling me that she didn't need a nap. Unfortunately, she woke up when I put her in bed when we got home and didn't go back to sleep.
Crazy girl
Making treats to take to Daddy's work.
Love watching this little guy play by himself. He is so cute and has the best time entertaining himself, but he can sure make a mess ... and FAST!
A little pre-dinner snack
After dinner walk/jog. Lydia is a little slave driver! She kept saying "Run, Mommy!" ... "Faster, Mommy!" ... "Come on, Mommy!". We went a little over a mile, and Lydia ran most of it, then she jumped on her bike for the last little bit.
Love this little girl and thankful we've had some good days lately. For some reason, she likes to act out for me and it drives me CRAZY!! Praying she gets out of this stage soon!




No comments:
Post a Comment