Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to one of the best daddies around!! I am so thankful that God blessed me with a guy that is not only an amazing husband, but also an awesome daddy. He loves spending time with the kids, even after a LONG day at work. He comes in ready to do whatever is needed ... whether it's change a diaper, entertain the kids while I finish dinner, help with dinner, laundry or baths ... the list goes on and on. He truly is amazing!

Daddy ...
A daughters first love ...
A sons first hero ...

I saw this online some where and LOVED it. 

This is a little survey that Lydia filled out for Jeff. =)

 Is it not the cutest? I plan on doing this every year with her (and Jack Henry when he gets older). I LOVE that she says she loves it when daddy "holds you" (me) ... she said that when she was little and I haven't heard her say it in the longest time. When she answered that question she had the sweetest little smile on her face. She loves her daddy SO much.

 We met Jeff's dad, stepmom, stepsister and her fiance for dinner Sunday night. We had a good time visiting. Lydia finally warmed up and was all about her Pops!

 Daddy's Girl

 Lil Miss Sassy ... We may have our hands full! ;)

 She wanted her picture taken with Aunt Pammie and Reedee.

Reedee's babies =)

No comments: