So excited that I got to have a little get away with my best friend. Seems like we hadn't been on a date in months and it was so nice to have a little time, just the 2 of us! I've been wanting to check out the new art museum in Bentonville, so we decided to take a little trip up. It was well worth the drive!
We decided to try out a local sushi place for dinner and it was AMAZING!!
Think we ordered a little too much!!
The service at this place was awesome. They brought out 2 different complimentary plates of sushi and also soup. I don't think we've ever had service like we had here. If we ever go back to Bentonville, we will for sure go back and eat here.
After dinner we went and watched the Travs play the Naturals. It was a perfect night to be outside watching a ball game.
Saturday morning, we got up and went to walk some of the trails at the art museum before breakfast. It was BEAUTIFUL out there and so peaceful. We saw a mommy and baby deer and were able to watch them for a while. I wish I would have brought my camera to get some better pictures. The ones from my phone didn't turn out too great.
The museum was REALLYnice. I've heard a lot about it, but had no idea just how nice it would be ... or how big! You could literally spend hours in there if you wanted.
After the museum we headed to another local burger place down town and this is what came out ... holy cow! The picture doesn't do justice ... this thing was HUGE, but it was delicious! Needless to say, I wasn't very hungry for dinner that night!
We had a great time away and know that these two had fun playing with Granna and GiGi, but we were so glad to get back to them! They are so much a part of our lives and it's almost like we don't know what to do when we aren't with them. Hah! Breaks are nice (and needed for all of us!), but we are always ready to love on our babies.
No comments:
Post a Comment