We have had some AMAZING weather lately. It was so warm for a while, temperatures in the upper 70s and 80s feel awesome! We've taken advantage of the nice days and have tried to take some trips to the park and spend time outside when we can. Here are some pictures from our latest trip to the park ...
Her happy place!
He's ready to get down and play!
Lydia's first ride on this little merry go round thingy. I am NOT a fan of it and really didn't want her on it, but you can see how well that went! Everything was fine as long as she was on it, but then she decided to get off and push it 'round and 'round with some bigger kids. Before I could stop her, she tripped and fell, bumping her head. Thankfully she didn't get hurt too bad.
She did have a nice little bruise on her head for a couple days ... nothing too bad though!
Lydia's little personality has started to really come out lately. She used to be SO shy and wouldn't talk to anyone, but now I find her talking to people every where. She made a new little friend at the park. She loved sliding and swinging with her.
This is what happens when I forget to change Lydia's shoes before we go to the park ... Opps! Note to self ... Do not wear flip flops to the park! ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment