It's hard to believe that I am no longer in my twenties. I know a lot of people dread getting older, but honestly my life just keeps getting better and better. With my birthday falling on a "week day", I figured it would just be another day at home with me and the kids while Jeff was at work. Well ... they surprised me!
They took me to Cracker Barrel (my FAVORITE place to eat breakfast out) for yummy multi-grain wild berry pancakes! =)
My two guys
Little missy and her main man! =)
These were AMAZING! Even better than before!
This little guy loved them, too!! He was shoving bites in his mouth faster than I could get them out on the table.
After breakfast, I headed home with the kids for Jack Henry's nap and Jeff went on to work. Wish he could have stayed and played with us all day!
After nap time, we went to story time at the library. Lydia made this super cute owl while I tried to keep Jack Henry out of trouble! ;) He is SO busy right now it's hard to do stuff like this, but Lydia loves it, so it's worth all the work.
For lunch, I picked up a Diet Vanilla Coke from Sonic (my favorite!) and some Chick-Fil-A for Lydia and I (her favorite!). Jack Henry got in on the Chick-Fil-A action too ... he loves their chicken and fries! Lydia even picked me a flower outside. She's so sweet!
The day ended with Lydia going to VBS and Jeff, Jack Henry and I going to Lemon Tree for a little birthday treat. =)
I had a wonderful day and so excited to see what God has planned for my life in the next year!



No comments:
Post a Comment