Saturday, June 16, 2012

Birthday Party!

My family threw me a birthday party and it was SO much fun! I can't remember the last birthday party I had. Maybe when I celebrated with my family in Disney World with Mickey and Minnie ... or my 20th birthday when I was really sick, but my best friend Cassie and Jeff (who was just a "friend" then!) drove to Searcy and surprised me with balloons, soup, ice cream cake and a movie. Those are just a few that stick out in my head at the moment. 

So thankful for Jeff. He always goes that extra step to make me feel special. I love him so much!

 LOVE these gals! They made the party happen and it was so much fun! They are amazing and love having them to look up to as an example of what a mom, wife and friend should be. I am so blessed! 

I didn't get a picture with Tim, but he worked REALLY hard on the party, too. He grilled some awesome hamburgers and hotdogs. He's a master on the grill!

 Are these girls not the sweetest?!? Poor Jack Henry is totally outnumbered!

 Lydia wanted her picture with Harper and Grandmother. =)

 There are times I can't believe that I am married, have 2 kids and just turned 30! Where has the time gone?!? I am totally blessed wouldn't trade my life for anything in the world.

 Love these girls! They sang me Happy Birthday and were DYING to dig into the cake and cupcakes!

 Showing off their red lips and teeth. 

 Super Granna!! She's holding at least 50 pound of baby!

 Love her! So glad that she was able to come down for the party!

These 2 pictures CRACK me up! We were trying to get another picture and Eden had run off, so everyone was yelling for Eden to come back ...
 As you can tell, neither Eden or Jack Henry were too happy about the yelling! =)

 This one turned out so cute! Granna and Gigi with all the grands ... minus Brisco! Can't wait for this summer to get some more pictures like this! (**Uncle Craig, PLEASE bring your camera!!**)

 Hanging out outside ... it was a BEAUTIFUL night!

Love this sweet little guy! =)

I'm so thankful for my family! They gave up their Saturday afternoon/evening on Father's Day weekend to come and celebrate. I had so much fun and it will be a birthday that I won't forget! Love y'all!

No comments: