Not the best picture ... but this little book is a BIG deal in our house! Jeff and the guys at Hooten Publishing, Inc. put a lot of time and effort into making this amazing book. Saying that ... We are so glad when it comes out and we get Daddy back! While they are on deadline, they work a lot of late nights and then once the book comes out they do their own distribution which means traveling and Jeff being gone for several days. That was this week ...
Go stAte!
There is also a Razorback cover, but of course, I wanted this one. Can't wait to dig into it and see what all is in there. I feel like for the past 5 months it's all I've heard about! =)
We sent Daddy off with a bag full of goodies.
Here are some pictures of our week while you were gone, Daddy!
Lydia wanted to wear her towel like you. ;)
We had a great time going to story time at the library. We read books about rockets and even made one!
This little guy got more and more adventurous every day ... He wore me out!
Jack Henry's birthday invitations came in the mail, so we worked hard getting the envelopes addressed and stuffed and put in the mail.
We had a lazy day where we spent the whole day in our pajamas. It was SO nice!
Lydia even had waffle for dinner to celebrate "PJ Day"!
To celebrate the first day of Summer, we went to Sonic for 1/2 price milkshakes. Poor Jack Henry had to sit out this time! It won't be long though ... =)
Wish you could have gone with us!
Enjoying her very first milk shake! =) I didn't hear a peep out of her on the way home. Only her taking breaths between sucks!
I watched 13 going on 30 in honor of my birthday while I blogged and enjoyed my milk shake. =)
Seems like Jack Henry is giving Lydia these looks more and more lately ... Yes, she's crazy! ;)
I enjoyed eating stuff like this for lunch and dinner and didn't have to worry about having meat cooked for you. ;) That being said, I would much rather have you home and cook meat than have you gone! ;)
We missed you SO much and can not wait to see you in the morning!! Love you!





No comments:
Post a Comment