Taking a little break from vacation pictures to show you this ...
We went to story time @ the library today and Lydia came home with this HUGE coloring book and a brand new box of crayons! She was so excited!! After they read the stories, there is normally a color sheet that the kids can color. This week they got these! =)
We've had to miss the last 3 weeks because of potty training and being out of town, so Lydia was super excited when I told her we were going to the library! She could hardly wait to get out the door! I asked her what she wanted for breakfast and she said "no breakfast, lydie library!!"
Love being able to spend every day with this little girl! Yes, some days are challenging, but TOTALLY worth it!
Coloring @ story time!
As you can see, she got really comfortable!!
Hmm ... what color should I use next??
I pick ... PINK!
After she colored, she wanted to play with some of the toys that they have. She played with this one over and over again. Love watching her think and figure things out!
Sitting on the little couch reading an Olivia book. This girl loves to read!
Coloring before nap time! We've spent A LOT of time today coloring in her new coloring book! It takes forever to finish one page, so I think we'll be using it for a while!
1 comment:
How fun!! Ava is in the obsessed with coloring phase as well. But it seems that Lydia is much more cooperative at it. Ava likes to color a bit on EVERY PAGE and use EVERY COLOR with just one stroke of the crayon and then onto the next. ADHD much??
Love all of the pictures!!
Post a Comment